Yohz Software has just released DB Doc 4.1, the PostgreSQL schema documentation tool, and is available for immediate download.
Changes in this version:
- All reports now display the 20 largest tables (by total size, indexes size, and toast size) and indexes for each schema.
- Added ability to sort table and index lists by any text or numeric property.
- Schema inspector added so you can view the properties of each database object before printing your reports.
- Search function in schema inspector allows you to quickly filter database objects by name and/or comment.
- Fixed consistency of PDF portrait and landscape layouts.
- Improved consistency of Word reports with PDF reports.
- Improved search function dialog in script editor.
DB Doc benefits:
- Create documents in HTML, CHM, PDF, and MS Word formats
- Eliminate tedious and time-consuming manual documentation tasks
- Satisfy audit requirements by keeping complete and timely documentation
- Document a database in 4 simple steps
- View inter-object and inter-database dependencies in your documents
- Document layouts can be fully customizable to suit your requirements
- Keep teams up to date by distributing documentation
- Runs on Windows XP to Windows 10
- Runs in Wine, so you can use DB Doc on your favorite Linux distribution
- Supports PostgreSQL 8.3 to 9.6, without the need for any additional database drivers.
For more details about DB Doc, visit the product page here.
- Download PostgreSQL
- View Press Release
- Visit PostgreSQL