Yohz Software has released SQL Multi Select for PostgreSQL, an invaluable too to add to your toolkit if you manage multiple PostgreSQL servers.
SQL Multi Select runs multiple scripts on multiple servers with a single click.
Say you want to find out the 5 largest tables in each database, on each of your 20 PostgreSQL servers. All you have to do is:
- select the appropriate query group (you can define as many as you want, each containing a different set of servers)
- load the script from disk (you can run as many scripts as you want)
- run the project, and you're done! The results are returned in a single consolidated result set for easy comparison and analysis.
Imagine how SQL Multi Select can help you do your work faster. Need to create a new user account on a set of servers? Just select the appropriate query group, write the script, and run the project. Need to create a new database on a bunch of servers? Prepare the CREATE DATABASE script, select a query group, run the script, and you’re done. The possibilities are endless.
- Runs on Windows XP to Windows 10.
- Supports PostgreSQL 8.3 to 9.6, without the need for any additional database drivers.
For more information about SQL Multi Select for PostgreSQL, please visit http://www.yohz.com/sms_details.htm, or download a free 14-day trial.
About Yohz Software
Yohz Software is a developer of database applications for most popular database engines. Learn more about Yohz Software at http://www.yohz.com.
- Download PostgreSQL
- View Press Release
- Visit PostgreSQL