||Technical Updates @ TACKtech Corp.
06.14.2009 - Slysoft, Inc.: CloneDVD mobile 18.104.22.168
CloneDVD mobile converts your DVD movies quickly and easily into a format that your mobile equipment (Sony PSP, Apple iPod Video, iAudio X5, Creative Labs ZEN Vision, etc) can play. You can also convert your DVDs to other file formats, such as DivX, XviD, AVI, MP4, etc.
Incorporating the user-friendly interface of Elby's CloneDVD and the well-engineered open source project FFmpeg as the conversion engine makes CloneDVD mobile a fast, easy-to-use and quality product that is very reasonably priced.
Copying a DVD to your mobile video machine is achieved in a few mouse clicks and without the need to rip it to your hard-disk.
- Download CloneDVD mobile (Direct Link)
- fixed 3-pass encoding
- audio is only encoded in last pass
- new: stream is now completely processed by the chameleon engine
completely reclocked, realigned, resegmented, refit
- FFmpeg no longer demuxes, parses or damages the stream in any way
FFmpeg still decodes video/audio/subtitles and encodes video/audio,
mixes video, audio (scale, crop, deinterlace, subtitle harddup,
- FFmpeg still multiplexes streams (avi, mpg, mkv, 3gp, mov, ...)
- fix: header synchronization (as found in AVP Requiem)
- new: added profiles for Mio DigiWalker c720
- new: added .dump file to investigate sync/transcoding issues
- new: added support for audio copy, video copy (lossless transfer)
- new: added support for 3gp v2
- fix: accept 3gp/3gps as alias names for tgp/tg2
- change: added correction in case audio starts later than video
- change: switched ac3 decoder to aggressive mode
- some minor fixes and improvements
- new: added MPEG2 re-encode/passthrough profiles
- change: Framerate setting (NTSCFrameRate/PALFrameRate/...) now
allow exotic values, like 30 FPS.
- fix: resync issues with certain long-running movies
- change: improved x264 encoding quality
- change: improved handling of stage files (multi-pass encoding)
- fix: some issues with subtitle decoding
- fix: some minor issues with SVCD
- new: x264 featuring patch Psy-RD 0.6 by Jason Garrett-Glaser
- new: added option to save encoder log
- several minor fixes and improvements
- transcoding speed should be greatly improved especially on multi-
core systems now.
- fix: previously selected multi-pass encoding could cause another
"multipass" encoding when selecting passthrough mode, where
it made no sense and only took up extra time.
- fix: selecting all angles from a multi-angle title would cause
no output to be generated. Transcoding of multiple angles
into a single video file is pointless, so now selection of
multiple angles is disabled.
- fix: Any lipsync issues sould be resolved now
- please post any
problems in the appropriate area at http://forum.slysoft.com
- change: after initial installation of CloneDVD mobile the default
output folder is now changed to the user's "My Documents"
directory to ensure write privileges are available.
- fix: several profiles optimized.
- several minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
- Purchase CloneDVD mobile ($39.00 USD)
- View Additional Information
- View Revision History
- Visit Slysoft, Inc.
NID: 28785 / Submitted by: TACKtech Team
TACKtech.com does not support the use of pirated software. Please, legally purchase the registered full version instead of using a "free" crack, keygen, registration code or serial number to a program that you have not paid for. You support future software development by not using cracks, keygens, illegally downloaded versions via .torrent files, or serial keys that are not your own.|
CD and DVD Applications, Patches and Updates, Slysoft, Trial Version
|Most recent CloneDVDmobile related news.|
Slysoft, Inc.: CloneDVD mobile 22.214.171.124
Slysoft, Inc.: CloneDVD mobile 126.96.36.199
Slysoft, Inc.: CloneDVD mobile 188.8.131.52
Slysoft, Inc.: CloneDVD mobile 184.108.40.206
Slysoft, Inc.: CloneDVD mobile 220.127.116.11
View archive of CloneDVDmobile related news.
Yahoo! My Web