It has been a while since the last release of PgBackMan and with this version we hope to start a new period with more frequent releases. This new release implements some new features and fixes some bugs from version 1.1.0. Source files, RPM and DEB files are available at GitHub.
- Add dbname exception field to "register snapshot definition"
- Add dbname exception field to "register backup definitions"
- Possibility of defining multiple snapshots definitions in one command
- Update "show pgbackman config" to show more information
- Define a default backup server in all backup servers inputs.
- Possibility of generating CSV and JSON output with all show_* pgbackman commands
- Refactor the code used to manage command line parameters and define new parameters.
- Automatic compression of cluster type backups if gzip is available.
- New command to move backup definitions between backup servers.
- Add support for postgreSQL 9.6
Migration to 1.2.0
It is very important to check the upgrade procedure to version 1.2.0 in the documentation to avoid problems and errors when and after upgrading to the new version.
Check the section "Upgrading PgBackMan" for more information.
- "show job queues" view does not show the right domain for pgsql_nodes. Issue:#47
- Backup definitions of type CLUSTER getting DELETE status. Issue:#39
- Download PostgreSQL
- View Press Release
- Visit PostgreSQL