Yohz Software announces the release of DB Doc 3.2 on October 24, 2016, and is available for immediate download.
Changes in this version:
- Added support for PostgreSQL 9.6
- Improved PDF and Word export progress report.
- Added tables, views, domains, sequences, and functions listing page for PDF and Word reports.
DB Doc benefits:
- Create documents in HTML, CHM, PDF, and MS Word formats
- Eliminate tedious and time-consuming manual documentation tasks
- Satisfy audit requirements by keeping complete and timely documentation
- Document a database in a couple of clicks
- View inter-object and inter-database dependencies in your documents
- Document layouts can be fully customizable to suit your requirements
- Keep teams up to date by distributing documentation
- Runs on Windows XP to Windows 10
- Runs in Wine, so you can use DB Doc on your favorite Linux distribution
- Supports PostgreSQL 8.3 to 9.6, without the need for any additional database drivers.
For more details about DB Doc, visit the product page here.
- Download PostgreSQL
- View Press Release
- Visit PostgreSQL