PostgresDAC is a direct access component suite for RAD Studio and PostgreSQL
New milestone PostgresDAC release is out! Now with PostgreSQL 9.6 and Android target platform support.
From now and on NUMERIC fields are mapped to TFmtBcdField, that allows manipulating this type of values with immense flexibility.
This release contains breakdown change, thus developers should check their sources where NUMERIC fields are used.
- [!] Android target platform support added
- [!] v9.6.0 client libraries added
- [!] v9.6.0 dump & restore libraries (pg_dump.dll, pg_restore.dll) added
- [!] NUMERIC fields are mapped to TFmtBcdField from now
- [+] TPSQLRestore.SchemaNames property introduced to specify multiple schemas
- [+] doStrictNames option added to TPSQLDump.Options
- [+] roStrictNames option added to TPSQLRestore.Options
- [*] TPSQLRestore.TableNames property to match all types of relations, not only plain tables
- [*] In TPSQLDump locally-made changes in privilege assignments for system objects
- [*] TPSQLRestore.SchemaName property removed as deprecated, use SchemaNames instead
- [-] Assigning MEMO fields to empty string may cause memory leak
You're welcome to download the PostgresDAC v3.2.0 right now at:
http://microolap.com/products/connectivity/postgresdac/download/ or login to your private area on our site at
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or report bugs with our Support Ticketing system available at
- Download PostgreSQL
- View Press Release
- Visit PostgreSQL