Enhanced alpha release of new data analytics application available.
2ndQuadrant is pleased to announce further enhancements to 2UDA (pronounced 'Tudor'), our new data analytics application suite currently under development, and available to try now.
This second alpha release brings a number of enhancements and product updates, based on user feedback and the continuous development of the core applications 2UDA unifies:
- PostgreSQL server daemon is now an OS service (named "org.2ndQ.2UDA.postgres-9.5") on OS X
- PostgreSQL server daemon is now an OS service (named "2uda-postgresql-9.5") on Linux (tested on Ubuntu 14.04, CentOS 7, openSUSE 13.2, & Fedora 22)
- Windows installer is now certified from Microsoft and signed digitally
- Latest PostgreSQL 9.5 after its Alpha 2 release has been included. Details of changes are listed
- Latest Orange 3 has been included. This version uses the new tablesample patch in PostgreSQL rather than relying on blocksample extension.
- Latest LibreOffice 5 has been included.
- The installer now checks for server readiness before loading sample database. This prevents a bug where sample data got loaded while the server was still consolidating its connections.
- Other small bugs and tweaks.
Download a copy now and let us know what you think: http://bit.ly/2UDA-A2
- Download PostgreSQL
- View Press Release
- Visit PostgreSQL