Debates abounded; coffee drunk; phone calls made at 8:30am on Saturday mornings; reporting queries run (of course in PostgreSQL). After reviewing 107 submissions, we are pleased to announce the PGConf US 2015 official schedule:
PGConf US 2015 is taking place in New York City from March 25-27 at the New York Marriott Downtown. We are offering a day of trainings on March 25 in addition to the First Annual Regulated Industry Summit as well as our regular sessions on March 26-27.
There are so many cool sessions (in fact, we added on another track!) that it is hard to highlight everything, but here is a small glimpse of what to expect:
- Large-scale PostgreSQL deployment case-studies from organizations such as TripAdvisor, Braintree, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Zalando, Stony Brook Medicine, and more
- Theory and applications of those cutting-edge PostgreSQL features, such as JSONB, logical replication, row-level security, and BDR
- Analyzing all of the latest PostgreSQL deployment options, from bare metal to cloud-based infrastructures
- A "PostGIS Track" on March 26, featuring key contributors from the PostGIS & PostgreSQL community
- How to optimize every single I/O op with talks from preeminent PostgreSQL performance experts
- ...and why not "Fight for Small Data" with a variety of strategy talks
Our early-bird registration is open and tickets at the early bird rate are available through February 1, 2015. Tickets can be purchased directly from here:
PGConf US 2015 is hosted by the United States PostgreSQL Association, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) created to support PostgreSQL in the United States through user group development, conferences, educational initiatives, and fun. We would not be able to produce PGConf US without the generous support of our sponsors. We would like to highlight our Platinum and Gold sponsors:
For more information, please visit http://www.pgconf.us/
We look forward to hosting you in March!
- Download PostgreSQL
- View Press Release
- Visit PostgreSQL