DbWrench Database Design v3.2 Released
Although version 3.2 did not contain new features it is still a significant release for DbWrench.
The primary focus of this release was to make it Java 8 compatible. This included:
- Upgrading the underlying NetBeans windowing platform. Which should be more responsive.
- Creating a new syntax highlighting SQL editor from the ground up.
A free trial download of this latest version is available at www.dbwrench.com.
Screen shots can be viewed here.
More About DbWrench
DbWrench is designed to increase the productivity of database developers by making creating and modifying databases much easier.
It's features include:
- Graphic entity relation diagram (ERD) designer
- Forward engineer database designs with automatic SQL DDL script generation
- Reverse engineer and visualize existing databases
- A built in syntax highlighting SQL query editor
- Runs on Windows, Mac OSX and Linux all in a single license
- Download PostgreSQL
- View Press Release
- Visit PostgreSQL