Make Homepage | Add To Favorites | Print Page | Submit News | Feedback | Contact | 

Your Technical Computer Information Resource!  
     
  Technical Updates @ TACKtech Corp.  

04.15.2014 - More Than Half of IT Professionals Make Undocumented Changes to IT Systems Netwrix Survey Finds



View RealWire related news. Just 60% of organisations have Change Management Controls in place, leaving 40% at risk from security threats or system downtime15 April 2014: Netwrix, the #1 provider of change and configuration auditing software, today released results of a new survey, which finds that a majority, 57%, of IT professionals have made undocumented changes to their IT systems that no one else knows about; while as many as 40% of organisations don't have formal IT change management... Source: RealWire

- View Press Release

NID: 47820 / Submitted by: The Zilla of Zuron
Categories: Press Release
Most recent RealWire related news.
ICM Direct and Confirmit sign new three-year deal to support all data collection activities
Dimension Data Appoints Andy Ritchie As UK & Ireland Sales Director
Calix AXOS Accelerates Delivery of World's First and Only True Gigabit Over Copper Solutions to MDUs
Eclipse announces the complete client self-service platform - introducing TouchPoint+
Italtel Launches vTU Application For 5G Era
View archive of RealWire related news.

Visit the TACKtech Shop
  Popular Tech News  
  Most Viewed News  
  Top Affiliates  
........