DbWrench Database Design v3.0.1 Released
Version 3.0.1 is a major milestone in DbWrench development and the first release of version 3.
This release focused on significant enhancements to the diagram editor. These enhancements include:
- Diagram lines are now movable.
- A new right angle linking algorithm to reduce line collisions and overlap with glyphs.
- A new diagram glyph color fill algorithm to make diagram glyphs more readable.
- Improved memory management to further improve performance.
A free trial download of this latest version is available at www.dbwrench.com.
Screen shots can be viewed here.
More About DbWrench
DbWrench is designed to increase the productivity of database developers by making creating and modifying databases much easier.
It's features include:
- Graphic entity relation diagram (ERD) designer
- Forward engineer database designs with automatic SQL DDL script generation
- Reverse engineer and visualize existing databases
- A built in syntax highlighting SQL query editor
- Runs on Windows, Mac OSX and Linux all in a single license
- Download PostgreSQL
- View Press Release
- Visit PostgreSQL