Universal Database Tools
DtSQL 2.7.1 is released on July 7,2013
DtSQL is a FREE universal database query and editor tools for developers and database administrators to Query, Edit, Browse, and Manage Database objects such as tables, views, indexes, procedures, functions, triggers, contraints and sequences. It can access most databases and can be used on all major operating systems.
- Supported databases : Cache, DB2, Derby, Firebird, FrontBase, H2, HSQLDB, Informix, Ingres, JDatastore, MaxDB, Mckoi, Mimer, MySQL, Oracle, PointBase, PostgreSQL, Solid, SQLite, SQL Server, SQL Anywhere, Sybase (ASE).
- Support Operation Systems : Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
Database Browser Tools : browse schemas, tables, columns, primary and foreign keys, constraints, views, indexes, triggers, stored procedures, functions, sequences, and so on.
- Database Tools : create, alter, view and drop database tables, views, indexes, constraints, stored procedures, functions, triggers, sequences, and so on.
- Database Management Tools : edit database table data including binary/BLOB and CLOB data types. Filter, sort and search query result. Insert, duplicate, update, and delete database table data. Find and replace database data, preview generated SQL. Redo or undo last table data change before update is commit.
- SQL Tools : tools to edit, format and execute SQL scripts.
SQL Builder : help tools to build database select, insert, update, delete SQL scripts.
- Import Data : tools to import data from various formats such as CSV files, Excel files, and fixed-width files. Parse import data according to integer, date, time, timestamp, and boolean pattern.
- Export Data : tools to export database data (single table/multiple tables/query result) in various formats such as CSV files, Excel files, XML, HTML, SQL insert statements and fixed width files. Format export data according to applied integer, date, time, timestamp, and boolean pattern.
- Built in database (HSQLDB) without any configuration
FREE to use.
- Download PostgreSQL
- View Press Release
- Visit PostgreSQL